Tell us about your case
Please fill out the form below and an attorney will be in touch in shortly.
Have you or someone you know been the victim of doctor, nurse, or hospital error? Injuries due to medical error are all too common. However, you do not have to sit back and do nothing. If you have suffered because of a doctor’s negligence, there is professional help at Chapman Law. You have legal options and rights. Doctors carry medical malpractice insurance for such times as these.
- Bad Plastic Surgery – Vanity is not the only reason for plastic surgery, but if it turns out poorly, patients can suffer shame, hurt, or hopelessness. The emotional impact of bad surgery, along with medical and financial consequences can be devastating.
- Birth Injuries – A mishandled newborn can suffer common medical issues such as cerebral palsy, brain damage, paralysis, or Erb’s palsy. If this happens to your family, call an attorney immediately. You are entitled to compensation and negligent doctors must be held accountable.
- Delayed Diagnosis – Some illnesses, such as cancer, can progress past the point of possible recover if not diagnosed soon enough. Heart attack, stroke, meningitis and appendicitis or other infections also require timely diagnosis for proper treatment.
- Failure to Diagnose – Often symptoms of one thing are indicative of another as well. This can prove fatal. If you are not getting better, or getting worse, seek another opinion. Your doctor may have missed something. You may be able to go back and sue for financial compensation.
- Fetal Death – Doctors are responsible to identify medical ailments and treat them, both for the safety of the mother and her fetus. If a medical professional fails to diagnose a problem, or administers the wrong treatment, or any other error, complications that threaten the life of her or her child. Take legal action and draw attention to dangerously careless medical professionals. While there is no amount of money that can ease the loss of a child, it may help ease your financial burden while you cope with your loss.
- Future Damages
- Hospital Staff Negligence – Nurses make errors and you should not have to suffer in their care. Also, if you suffer from being ignored too long, file a claim with the hospital and ask your attorney if you have grounds for a lawsuit.
- Medication Errors – If the wrong medication is prescribed it could cause a myriad of problems and even death. Double check with the pharmacist to make sure your medication matches your illness.
- Severe Dental Problems
- Surgical Injuries – If you are the sufferer of a botched surgery, wrong site surgery, misuse of surgical instruments, incorrect surgical procedure, or incorrect suturing, you are entitled to financial compensation. Furthermore, if surgeons left objects in your body, or you suffer post-surgical complications, call your attorney today.
While some pain and suffering is normal during treatment, and some disfigurement is to be expected after surgery, there are limits to allowable doctor error. If you are unsure if you are a victim of medical malpractice, call Chapman Law today and take control of your future.
Facts and cases described by the paid spokesman in the videos posted on our website are intended for advertising and illustrative purposes only, and are not actual cases handled by Chapman Law attorneys.